Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: fav movie

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It really was (I mean for a war movie) BEAUTIFUL to look at. Of course having a new HDTV didn't hurt matters any!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just can't watch movies with any gore..I stay awake all night..The last King of Scotland really bothered me....then of course I had to watch Little Children...that was odd but good...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •